Name:
Location: no fixed address

Wednesday, September 22, 2004

Bugsy

That Lisa woman from the highly entertaining Bugs Galore seems to have vanished from the face of the earth. Given that she’s the only one, besides you dear reader, who ever seems to visit my blog, this is a decidedly unwelcome turn of events.

Maybe she read that article linking diaries to depression and went off somewhere to cheer up. Maybe she got busy at work. Maybe she fell in love. Maybe she fell in the bathroom.

Whatever the case, I hope she returns soon. The Reverend tells me it’s not healthy to blog alone.

2 Comments:

Blogger lisa said...

Howdy. Has it been that long? It seems if I can't say something nasty about work I can't say anything at all. You know, I don't buy the link between blogging and melancholy. I figure it's even more therapeutic than private journaling because you get to foist your troubles on unsuspecting visitors. Which is rude if you do it at the grocery store but fine if it's the mandate of one's blog. As it mostly is mine.

September 23, 2004 at 9:15 AM  
Blogger Huckleberry Finnegan said...

I don’t think the diary study is all that earth shattering either. If anything, I’ve been blogging more since I read about it and I feel fine.

You just keep doing what you’re doing, Bugsy. Your public adores you.

September 23, 2004 at 10:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home