Name:
Location: no fixed address

Thursday, September 09, 2004

now what

I woke up this morning and remembered that I’m a blogger now. But what does a blogger do? Having investigated a few of these blogs out of professional curiousity, and having opened my own blog in order to post a reply to one of the more entertaining blogs I encountered, I should have a better grasp of my new blogger responsibilities. But I’m still at a bit of a loss. My research indicates that blog is short for web log, which indicates that a blog may be some kind of online journal. The blogs I perused yesterday evening certainly bear that out. Many of them read like diaries. I don’t keep a diary myself because I’m afraid that someday I might find it and read it.

Perhaps I’ll use this exciting new venue to publish the overlooked works of my good friend, The Unknown Poet. I’ll have to ask him first. He’s a very private individual.

I think I may know what Cicero’s Garage is supposed to mean. Unfortunately, if my autopsychoanalysis is correct, I have to keep that a secret too - one of the drawbacks of working for a clandestine government agency.

5 Comments:

Blogger lisa said...

twinkle twinkle, little star
i'm pretty sure i know who you are

September 10, 2004 at 8:28 AM  
Blogger Huckleberry Finnegan said...

That would be an extraordinary coincidence. Even so, I must ask you to preserve my anonymity, if not for my sake, for the sake of The Unknown Poet. I am encouraging him to publish on my blog but he guards his privacy very carefully.

September 10, 2004 at 9:40 AM  
Blogger lisa said...

Yeah, so now you and your no-nom de plume pal are supposed to start writing things so that I'll have something interesting to read when I start my day. Don't be a Ciccy.

September 14, 2004 at 11:52 AM  
Blogger Huckleberry Finnegan said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

September 14, 2004 at 2:12 PM  
Blogger Huckleberry Finnegan said...

The Unknown Poet, my spiritual advisor Rev. Godfrey and I have all contributed a little something to Cicero's Garage recently. Check the home page and leave us a comment or two. The Unknown Poet would be particularly happy to hear from you.

September 14, 2004 at 2:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home