Name:
Location: no fixed address

Monday, September 20, 2004

I was born a poor black child

I feel like Steve Martin in the Jerk when he got his name in the phonebook. Google may be everyone’s favourite search engine but so far Google has never heard of Cicero’s Garage. However, a good old fashioned MSN search puts my very own blog at the top of the pile of all the weird and wonderful things that pop up when you type in Cicero’s Garage. I have arrived.

And so too has The Unknown Poet and Reverend Godfrey. No longer will the great Unknown toil in obscurity. No longer will the out-of-print Selected Quotations of the Rev. Dr. Theodore J. Godfrey be the only source of Godfrey wisdom available to those in need. No longer will I, Huckleberry Finnegan…

You know what? It’s really no big deal. I just haven’t updated the blog since Friday and I really don’t have anything else to say…I think it might rain.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home