Name:
Location: no fixed address

Monday, January 10, 2005

adieu

My cover has been blown and I’ve been ordered by my superiors to cease all communication with the outside world. If this job didn’t pay so well or failed to endow me with a frightening amount of power, I’d quit in protest. Of course, they’d have to kill me, but I knew the risks when I signed up.

Farewell bloggers.

-Huckleberry Finnegan

p.s. Messrs Godfrey and Poet will also be unable to contribute as they have been detained by my employers and are facing months of debriefing and re-education as a result of their involvement with Cicero’s Garage. All things considered, I got off relatively easy.

1 Comments:

Blogger lisa said...

Well, sir - you shall be missed. Perhaps your literary triumvirate will resurface under a new nom de plume, and somewhere in the starry blogosphere we shall meet again. God bless.

January 10, 2005 at 2:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home